If your Saginaw sewer pipes are experiencing problems, it may not be economical or practical to completely replace your pipeline. That’s why we offer innovative and effective sewer repair services. So if you suspect damage within your sewer pipes, turn to your trusted local team at Service Squad Plumbing.
Signs of Saginaw Sewer Line Damage
There are some telltale signs of sewer line damage that you can watch out for, including:
- Backed up sewage. Wastewater backing up into your toilets, tubs, sinks, and other drains could mean you have a serious clog somewhere in your sewer pipes.
- Foul odors. Foul sewage odors wafting into your home or drifting across your yard could indicate that wastewater is leaking out of your sewer lines.
- Standing water. Water standing around your drains or pooling in your yard, excess moisture sitting in your landscaping, excessively green or lush areas of grass, or sagging spots in your yard could be caused by a cracked sewer line.
- Strange sounds. Gurgling noises coming from your toilets and sinks could indicate improper drainage, meaning anything from invading tree roots to corrosion or clogs could be sending stagnant water and sewage back your way.
Not only are these symptoms of sewer line damage messy, smelly, and unsightly, they could also expose you to health hazards. Standing water and sewage inside your Saginaw home or office could promote the growth of mold and mildew, destroy your property’s air quality, and leave you living and working in unhealthy conditions.
Let Our Team Repair Your Sewer Pipes Today
We offer a wide range of sewer repair solutions, so partner with our highly-qualified team to determine which one will work best for your needs. Learn more about our sewer repair services by calling our team or by reaching out through our contact form. We look forward to getting your Saginaw sewer lines working efficiently for years to come.
If you experience any signs of sewer line damage, contact our expert technicians right away. We will visit your Saginaw property and conduct a thorough sewer camera inspection. Our high resolution camera can feed our technicians at ground level real-time footage of your sewer pipeline interior. Using that footage, our technicians can determine the age and condition of your sewer pipes and locate exact areas of corrosion, blockages, and other deterioration. By understanding the health of your sewer pipes, we can offer the most effective repair solutions to get your Saginaw sewer system back to full functionality.
Our sewer repair solutions include:
- Drain cleaning. Our safe and efficient drain cleaning services can thoroughly and quickly remove any gunk and buildup inside your sewer pipes to restore full flow capacity.
- Sewer drain repair. Our sewer drain repair services can conveniently repair areas of your sewer line that are corroded, cracked, clogged, or damaged in some other way.
- Sewer pipe relining. Our affordable, environmentally-friendly, and non-invasive sewer pipe relining services can build a new pipe within your old pipe without the mess of extensive digging.
- Sewer pipe replacement. Our sewer pipe replacement services can remove your broken, cracked, old, and severely damaged pipes and install new, long-lasting ones in their place.
“The technicians were very professional and polite, and got straight to the problem. Will definitely use again.”- Joseph C.
“You have a forever customer with me!! They were on time and Danny is amazing, what a great plumber!! He is very knowledgeable and kind when explaining the work needed to his customers.”- Katy L.
“Jessica and Daniel were professional, friendly and more than accommodating!!! Very pleasant experience. I will definitely recommend them to everyone.”- Emilee C.